Club Penguin Lighthouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Lighthouse

Welcome to The CP Lighthouse! Have fun!

HomeChatGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Views "glitch"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
looik

Number of posts : 39
Credits : 0
Infractions : 0/5

Views "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Views "glitch"   Views "glitch" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:50 am

Well, I think that you sould not count the views that are by the same person. Just saying so if the views make a matter. Sorry if I wasted your time!
Back to top Go down
Tokyo~Panda
Retired Staff Member
Tokyo~Panda

Number of posts : 485
Credits : None

Views "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views "glitch"   Views "glitch" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Well there's not really a way to do that. It just counts how many times this topic has been viewed. It kinda keeps track of how popular it is for example if it only counted a person once then it would be weird because it would have like 7 views and a bunch of replies. Good suggestion though.
Back to top Go down
looik

Views "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views "glitch"   Views "glitch" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:09 pm

thanks but what I really meant was that the player who actually posted the topic is not counted in the views
Back to top Go down
Tokyo~Panda
Retired Staff Member
Tokyo~Panda

Number of posts : 485
Credits : None

Views "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views "glitch"   Views "glitch" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:45 pm

oh, tee hee Embarassed .............i don't know how to do that and i don't really think it matters that much. the views are to show how much people viewed no matter who it is. does that make sense?.......
Back to top Go down
looik

Views "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views "glitch"   Views "glitch" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Yea thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Views "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views "glitch"   Views "glitch" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views "glitch"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Lighthouse :: Suggestions-
Jump to: