Club Penguin Lighthouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Lighthouse

Welcome to The CP Lighthouse! Have fun!

HomeChatGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
looik

Number of posts : 39
Credits : 0
Infractions : 0/5

'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here... Empty
PostSubject: 'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...   'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:42 am

WRITE IN HERE!!!ONLY!!!
Well, I like youtube, mythbusters and I hate when people lie...Am i lying now?

Last edited by Tokyo~Panda on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : they double posted.)
Back to top Go down
Tokyo~Panda
Retired Staff Member
Tokyo~Panda

Number of posts : 485
Credits : None

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...   'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 pm

I like Youtube too, and I like Skillet, Pillar, Switchfoot, and um idk :) Oh, and you aren't allowed to double post. but you are allowed to edit like i just did tee hee.

Last edited by Tokyo~Panda on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to tell them something)
Back to top Go down
looik

Number of posts : 39
Credits : 0

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...   'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Sorry, I'm new Razz
Back to top Go down
Tokyo~Panda
Retired Staff Member
Tokyo~Panda

Number of posts : 485
Credits : None

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...   'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:03 pm

its ok. i fixed it.

Last edited by Tokyo~Panda on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i added something to yeah,)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...   'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Sup... write any rants or praises or things you like in here...
Page 1 of 1